- About the Firm
- Palm Desert
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Support Enforcement & DCSS
- CPS Cases
- Domestic Partnership
- Domestic Violence / Restraining Orders
- Family Law Appeals
- Fathers' Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Move Away
- Parental Alienation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Court Rules Husband Must Pay $60,000 in Child Support Arrears
- Court Rules Conservatorship for Person with Autism Was Appropriate
- Mother Wins Custody on Appeal Due to Lower Court’s Mistake
- How Long Does a Contested Divorce Take in California?
- Plaintiffs Win Default Judgement on Appeal Against “Off-Grid” Defendants
- Court Reverses Child Support Order that Penalized Mother for Interference
- Widow Sues Late Husband’s Children Over Inheritance
- Court Grants Petition Compelling Court to Grant Hearing Within 15 Days
- Common Law Marriage in California: Everything You Need to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected a Restraining Order Appeal
- Court Finds that Husband Wrongly Withheld Proceeds of Home Sale
- Grandmother Retains Custody Despite Out-of-State Father’s Request
- CA Supreme Court Rules with Autistic Claimant Against Conservatorship
- Mother Granted Custody of Her Child After Year of Foster Care
- Mother Wins Reunification After Reversal of Earlier Ruling
- Does Bitcoin Need to Be Disclosed in a Divorce?
- Can You Request New Alimony Payments in California?
- Court Reverses Order Miscalculating Community Property Value
- Second District Court Denies Father Custody on Appeal
- Mother Challenges Juvenile Court Order Terminating Reunification
- Can Juvenile Courts Rule on Family Law Cases?
- Case Review: Trial Court Rules in Favor of Wife in 3 Separate Appeals
- Case Review: Woman Files Claim for Malicious Lawsuit Brought by Former In-Laws
- How California Courts Decide a Parent Is Unfit
- CA Supreme Court Rules on Community Property in Bankruptcy
- Case Review: Self-Employment, Tax Deductions & Child Support Calculations
- Case Review: What Happens to Marriage Property in Post-Divorce Bankruptcy?
- What to Do with Your Family Business After a Divorce
- What is domestic violence? A look at the battered woman (Part 18)
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 17) The Battered Woman
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 16) The Battered Woman pt . 2
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 16) The Battered Woman
- What makes a Person Abusive? (Part 15)
- How Long Do You Have to Pay Alimony After a Divorce?
- What Makes a Person Abusive? (Part 14)
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 13) What Makes A Person Abusive?
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 12) What makes a person abusive?
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 11) What makes a person abusive?
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 10) Learned Helplessness
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 9) The Cycle of Violence
- Same-Sex Marriage Custody Issues
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 8) Dynamics of the Abusive Relationship
- Reliability of Juvenile Witnessess
- Recent ruling on domestic violence and restraining orders
- Child Visitation
- Child Support
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 7) The Psychology of Domestic Violence
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 6) The History of Domestic Violence P.2
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 5) The History of Domestic Violence
- What is domestic violence? A series on Dr. Bradley's sourcebook (part 4) The legacy of the O.J Simpson case
- Personal Jurisdiction
- High Wage Earners & When Courts Deviate from the Child Support Guidelines
- How Common Is Domestic Violence?
- The Divorce Process in California
- Show Your Ex You No Longer Care After the Divorce
- How to Clean Up Your Life After Going Through Divorce
- How to Handle the Pitfalls in Child Visitation After Divorce
- Ask the Attorney
- Is Divorce Contagious?
- Is IRS debt considered in the spousal support equation?
- Law Offices H. William Edgar Comes to the Desert
- How to Handle Divorce-Related Anxiety
- Tips to Survive Living Together During a Divorce
- How long will Spousal Support last?
- Edgar Family Law Recognized as One of Fastest Growing Firms in the US
- How to Keep Your Child Custody Arrangement Civil
- Dealing with Fatigue During Divorce
- Know the Most Common Physical Symptoms of Divorce
- Helping Children Through Socially Awkward Situations After Your Divorce
- How Having a Routine Helps Children of Divorce
- How to Make Switching Schools Easier on Children of Divorce
- How to deal with a Narcissist in a custody battle.
- Don't take our word for it. Check out the testimonials.
- Should I file for divorce?
- Millennials and Divorce
- Getting Along With Your Ex's Family After Divorce
- 5 Surprising Reasons for Divorce
- Employment Termination & Child Support Obligations
- How to Stick to Boundaries With Your Divorce Lawyer
- How to Communicate Well with Your Divorce Lawyer
- At the End of Your Case -- What You Need to Know
- You REALLY do need a lawyer
- Things to Consider Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer-From a Retired Family Court Judge
- When Is Recording a Telephone Call an Invasion of Privacy?
- How Can I Rebut the Presumption of Detriment for Domestic Violence?
- Divorce and Student Loans
- Is the money that Native Americans get from the casino income for support purposes?
- What Factors Are Used to Determine Spousal Support?
- What to Know About Restraining Orders During a Child Custody Case
- Tax Implications of Divorce
- Can I Request a New Custody Order?
- 3 Ways to Sabotage Your Own Divorce
- How Domestic Violence Affects Legal Presumptions
- How to Keep Your Children from Blaming Themselves
- Considering the Decision to Stay or Leave after Infidelity
- Vicki Larson on the Neglect of Divorced Dads
- 5 Reasons Co-Parenting is Good for You & Your Kids
- Helping Your Children Cope with a Disappointing Ex-Spouse
- Unhappy Marriage vs. Happy Divorce: Effects on Children
- Can I Get Those Text Messages?
- Why Don't People Leave a Bad Marriage?
- Do Your Kids Want to Live With Your Ex-Spouse?
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Co-Parenting Situation
- Rights & Benefits of Divorced Spouses in the Military
- Telling Your Children about Your Divorce
- How Children Understand Divorce
- Tips to Make Joint Custody Work
- Cohabitation and Spousal Support
- Child Custody Considerations for Members of the Military
- Effect of Rent Free Housing On Child Support.
- Are Recurring Gifts Treated As Income?
- Imputed Income for child support
- Fluctuating or Seasonal Income
- How Does the Court Determine Custodial Timeshare When the Child Is in Daycare or School?
- A Parent Quits Work To Take Care of New Family?
- Child Support in California
- Does My New Spouse's Income Matter In Child Support Calculation?
- Can the Other Parent and I Agree to a Child Support Amount?
- What Happened to Proposition 8?
- How Long Do I Have to Pay Child Support?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Derecho de Familia